Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Urban Decay Naked Basics palette

So this palette literally just came out. It has 6 (4 of them are new) all matte shades. i think its great bc many people have complained that the 2 naked palettes have too many shimmer shades. Since it just came out, I have not gotten the chance to swatch or look at the colors, so this is just based on images from their site that I will link bellow. Here are a few more images..



This palette will cost you $27.00 which in my opinion is pretty reasonable because you pay $18.00 for just one UD eye shadow. It also seems pretty versatile and small enough to take anywhere. (seriously, its teeny)

So? what do you think? Will u get the palette? I probably will knowing I'm such a sucker for UD palettes. 
 CLICK HERE to see this palette and the new video that gives you info about it! 

-bye all! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment